- Super bright motion sensor led light strip can easily illuminate the dark areas under the cabinet.16.4ft tape light with SMD 2835 warm white LEDs as auxiliary or decorative lighting is a perfect choice.
- Motion sensor led light strip under cabinet. Each meter of under cabinet led lights can be split, and the motion sensor led strip can be used at any angle, bend or fold at the corner, etc. The under cabinet lighting is a great way to upgrade your under cabinet, bedroom, kitchen closet, bookshelf, etc.
- With strong self-adhesive, just clean the place to be installed and paste it. Only take a few minutes to install by yourself, then you can enjoy the lighting for a long time.
- This light with Hand Wave Sensor Switch is the perfect solution for kitchens and restrooms. In those places, you don’t want to touch the switch when your hands are wet, wave your hand upon the switch to activate the light (the working distance is 2-5cm), and wave again to turn it off.
- It is perfect for Bedroom, Kitchen and Cabinet, wardrobe, Closet, Stairs
- Lightweight and Easy Installation: You can stick it anywhere with an adhesive strip or screws.
Switch Type: Hand Sweep Sensor Switch
Lighting Color: White/Warm White
Color Temperature: Warm White (2800K-3000K)/White (6000K-6500K)
LEDs Type: 2835SMD
Power Adapter: Powered by USB
Detecting distance: 2-5cm
Reviewed by 4 users
Love these. I will be buying more asap
These make a huge difference in me being able to actually see what I’m doing in our kitchen. Very easy to install. Nice bright but not ugly light. It makes our little kitchen so much brighter. I also realized very quickly that I need to clean our counters and backslash better.
I’ll be buying more for above the cabinets as well. These are great. You won’t be disappointed
Cost effective and work well
This product is great I wasn’t sure what to expect with the mixed reviews. The adhesive is not as sticky in some spots but most of it sticks quite well to smooth surface. The brightness is excellent. The remote works well. I got this to add light to the living room as it is a house from the 60s it doesn’t have many ceiling lights. I am very pleased with the product and its cost-effectiveness. Would recommend and will get more for some other areas in my house. We will see how the adhesive holds up over time.
Great ambient lighting!
I used these lights above my kitchen cabinets because my kitchen is really dark–no outside light or windows. They were VERY easy to put up…they have adhesive on one side….pull the strip & stick them down. Plug them in, & then use the remote to adjust the levels. Really happy with this purchase! They provide bright enough light to work without turning on the overhead lights.
Easy to use, looks great
I purchased the warm white, 2800-3000k and the color is just right for my purposes. This color is about the same as a traditional incandescent light. Not too amber, not too pale. For kitchen, craft areas, or other workspaces where bright, clear lighting and color rendering are important, I would recommend trying the daylight/cold white, or even better would be a combination of these and the daylight placed alongside one another.
These were so easy to install and the look is so effective I will definitely get them again for other areas. I can easily see myself installing these in nearly every room of my house.