- The color changing led lights for room with remote can be used perfectly anywhere. Perfect choice for your home decoration;
- Soft, can be curled at will, can be cut and extended. Color changing led light strips are cuttable designs, trim to your desired length, and easily decorate your room with ease.
- The light strip is entirely wrapped by flexible plastic, which has good insulation and waterproof function. Flexible to bend, high flexibility allows you to bend it however you like, and strong adhesive makes it stick firmly.
- Ultra-high brightness but low temperature and low power consumption. The service life is 50,000 hours, not easy to break, and long service life.
- The Color changing led strip lights sync to music, built-in sensitivity adjustable microphone, turn to the music model, and the light jumps with the beats of the music.
- The RGB led strip lights Built-in mic, change to mic mode on the phone app, the lights will beat following with sound; Voice control, turn on/off, change color, adjust brightness. You can send commands outside to control the scenes in your room.
2835 LED strip without white light
5050 with white LED strip
Reviewed by 3 users
Amazing! Vivid color, super sticky adhesive, easy to install!
Love these strip lights! They we’re really perfect for lighting up the headboard and under the frame of our bed. Really gives our bedroom a very modern and fun look! we wanted lights we could use that weren’t as bright as lamps and that we could change. Our son thinks it’s super fun! The tape sticks really well to the fabric on the back of the headboard and to the metal on the frame. The remote works from anywhere in the room. It also has super fun modes that change the lights back and forth and a sleep timer! I will definitely be ordering more to line underneath our kitchen counters.
As I put these lights up in my kid’s room, she kept exclaiming, “This is going to be so beautiful!” When I finally turned them on, she was so excited. I put them up with painters tape, in case I want to move them to another location, so I have not checked the adhesive backing. The setup is easy and the number of options from the remote control is great.
The kids love these lights. I’ve bought and put up a few sets of these lights and haven’t had any issues with them sticking to and staying on the textured walls. Before applying them to the walls I wipe down the area with a wet cloth (just water), and then wipe the same area with a dry cloth. I clean and dry a 2-3ft section at a time so I only have to go around the room once to prep the wall. Once I know where I want the lights to go I remove 1-2ft of the protective backing from the adhesive backing and stick that section to the wall. I go back over that whole section applying pressure to make sure the adhesive is sticking really good to the wall. Just make sure to not put direct pressure on the LEDs or diodes.